The White Family

The White Family

Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Fun and Home Improvement

We went to a very fun Easter Egg Hunt this past Saturday with the Givens family. We felt quite special since we personally knew the Easter Bunny (Jeff). The kids gathered what seemed like millions of eggs filled with wonderful, delicious teeth rotting candy. I can't wait to visit Dr. Templeton next month for fillings.....Here are a few pictures to commemorate the occasion.....





Easter Bunny Lovin'






More Bunny Love


Sleepy little buddy



Holland with her loot


Pretty Taylor



Now on to the home improvements. Our washer and dryer both died within a month of each other. They served us well for 12 years and will be remembered fondly. May they rest in peace. Here are our beautiful new babies!!!!!



I finally got around to some more painting. This time I did it all by myself! Jason helped with nothing! I will prob. never do it again though. I don't have the patience....It turned out great! The dots are from the famous Bonnie Jackson of Sweet N Sassy Designs. I added some cute ribbon to some hand towels and voila! Anyway, it has been a few week around here and is about to be even more fun! Heather and the kids will be here in half an hour. They will be here until Wed. and then we leave for East TN to see family and friends there. We love Spring Break!!!



No comments: