The White Family

The White Family

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged!

How appropriate! My forth picture from my forth folder is me and baby Holland! How ironic that it is Dec. 22nd today and so is the picture I chose! There must be some meaning to that. Also ironic that she turned 8 just a few days ago.....Time flies...The old cliche is so painfully true to me now. I just wish time could stand still for awhile. How precious it is to have three children enjoying the joy and magic of Christmas. I can't bear the thought of the day when they no longer "believe".

Dec. 22, 2000


We are all enjoying some much needed family time. Jason is home until Jan. 5th and the girls and I are off until Jan. 6th. It is so nice to sleep late and piddle around the house all day. The girls are already complaining of boredom however....I seriously do not know how I am going to keep them entertained.

I guess I am supposed to tag 4 more people now....Jennifer, DeDe, Christi, and Misty...You're it!


1 comment:

Misty said...

Hey! Baby Holland is so cute! Dec 2000 was when I moved to Georgia and I met you guys about ten months later. I did the tag on my blog too. :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
~Misty :)