The White Family

The White Family

Friday, December 12, 2008

All I want for Christmas....


Is my two front teeth!!

Taylor lost both of her front teeth this week. She looks too cute!! We are all doing well. We had another "snow day" today. That is what I love about TN, we actually get to miss school for bad weather in the winter. Although, GA had some good snow last year. Anyway, we are enjoying our day at home. Especially since we are having Holland's sleepover tonight! We have 8 girls plus my two ready to party tonight at 6:00.Pray for me....

Good news this week:


-Nana's cancer had not spread anywhere!
-We have someone who wants to rent our house in GA!
-My 6 month skin cancer check up was good!
-Jason and I will be celebrating our 12 year anniversary tomorrow night. Our real ann. is Dec. 15th, but we are going out tomorrow.

3 comments:

De De said...

I am so glad things are going well.
Happy Anniversary and Happy birthday to Holland.

Lisa Sanders said...

Yeah, what a much deserved great week!! I did a double take with the picture. I thought it was Holland! Have fun on date night! I am so glad Janet's cancer did not spread. Knock on wood, I think your luck is changing!!!!!

Michelle said...

congrats on the good news! Happy Birthday to Holland...Hannah misses her and Taylor bunches. Happy Anniversary - enjoy your night out!