The White Family

The White Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of the new house. We have finally unpacked the last box! We love the house, but most of all, love being in our own "home". Here are some pictures of my favorite rooms. The kids' rooms are not pictured due to lack of paint and organization....Bonus room also not pictured due to excesssive toy overflow.....I am still working on it.

The master bathroom

The laundry room


eat-in kitchen area

kitchen



master bedroom




den





den






Pumpkin topiaries!







back covered porch








front of house








3 comments:

Bonnie Jackson said...

WOW!!! It looks so great. Bo and I are so happy you guys are finally settled and able to be a family in Tennessee. Hope we can plan a get together soon.

Creech Clann said...

I love the covered back porch. What a great place for great family memories. Love you. Barbara

Lisa Sanders said...

THe house looks great! I am so glad you finally have settled in! I can't wait to see it